Sunday, December 27, 2009

The thing with female shopping...

Today i went shopping with a good friend of mine who happens to be female...crazy mix i know.

we shall call her max

Any who, she had over 300 dollars to spend while i had little over 25.
I noticed in every store we went to i saw girls walking around with there boyfriends, all of the boyfriends look bored and miserable, almost like they are ready to blow there brains out if they don't get laid that night. One guy even looked at me and the only thing his eyes said where "help me, i shouldn't be here".
I also noticed in every girl store or girl department there is always a little place for the guys to go and..."play" i guess, or wait till there shopping is over

City bitch is by far my favorite tho...they had an x box 360 where you can play skate and wolverine

Me on the other hand, i actually in a way enjoy going shopping females, it really gives you an insight on what they like, and in a way sorta how they think about things.
The only guy i saw today that looked like he was enjoying himself was:

A Asian
Straightened hair down one side of his forehead
Purple shirt
Black vest
Little black scarf
Skinny leg jeans
And white dress shoes

Now I'm not usually one to stereotype....but we here have a gay!!

i have no problems with gay people at all what so ever...but i think to myself...if he is the only other person enjoying his shopping, do i look like him, come across like him...because its actually painfully obvious to the general public that I'm not "with" max.

maybe today everyone who saw me thought i was gay...


sigh


FML

2 comments: